Jacky Lowry Artist values data security and your privacy. This Policy was developed so you can understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information, and the choices you have associated with that data.
We collect only information that allows us to serve you better, and we handle this information responsibly. We will not sell, trade, or abuse any information you submit. We exercise great care in providing safe transmission of your information from your PC to our servers (unless sent by a means outside of our control, such as e-mail).
If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please contact us using the “Contact” link to the right.
Who we are
Jacky Lowry operates as an individual artist, and is registered as Treehaven Art and Design, ABN 71 646 138 947, at Conondale, Queensland, Australia, where her studio is situated (referred to as her, my, us, we, our).
Our website address is: https://jackylowryartist.com.au (referred to as our Site)..
What personal data we collect
As appropriate, you may be asked to enter
- your name;
- your contact details, including email address and/or telephone number;
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you;
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
Why we collect and how we use personal information
- To contact and communicate with you;
- For the purpose for which you specifically provided the personal data. For example to enroll you in one of our courses, to process your order of one of my art works or other materials, or to respond to a specific inquiry;
- To send surveys or questionnaires so that we can learn more about our visitors’ needs and interests;
- Unless you opt out, to send you our online newsletter;
- Unless you opt out, to send you information about new products or services that we think might interest you.
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
We do not share personal information with outside parties, unless it is necessary to complete that service.
If you provide information about someone else when requesting a service (such as a shipping address) we will use the information to fulfil that service. We do not share this information with outside parties unless it is necessary to complete that service.
If you do not want us to send you surveys and questionnaires, or to provide you with information about our products and services, you can opt out of receiving this information at any time.
Our contact forms use Ninja Forms Plugins. The personal data captured when such forms are submitted is stored on our computer. We keep this as long as is needed for the operation of Treehaven Art and Design. It can be deleted at any time by request.
The information you enter when making a purchase, or disclose to us in writing or verbally, will be shared with payment processors, financial gateways, and your credit card company to authorise credit card payments. Such information may also be shared with necessary third parties solely for the purpose of carrying out the transactions.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Choice and consent:
Information from third parties:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the Contact link to the right.
You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the (Australia) Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to provide you with personal information that we hold about you.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the link to the right. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles, or any other regulations, and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the link to the right, and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the link to the right, or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Cookies and web beacons
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites
For any questions or notices, please contact us using the link to the right.
Last update: June 2019